Our next and greatest FireFly Mini with extended range*, enhanced expandability, powerful battery management, all backed up by our award winning FireFly Application.
FireFly Mini is the culmination of our valued customers' feedback!
- FireFly Mini uses Wi-Fi Mesh technology to create a single unit range of over 200 ft with a maximum meshed range of 1,200 ft with line of sight
- *Our range estimates are based on real world scenarios and are dependent on mobile device used, battery condition, and real world conditions
- Using Wi-Fi Mesh technology gives FireFly Mini stability and speed that far exceeds that of all other methods of connectivity
- The FireFly Mini creates its own Wi-Fi Mesh network and does not require you to be connected to internet
- FireFly Mini uses onboard power management tools to ensure that every pulse is as powerful as the last with both low power and high power sensors as an extra precaution
- The onboard power management tools provide dedicated constant power to our Wi-Fi Mesh chip to give you a consistent and stable connection
- FireFly Application will receive and display battery life to keep you informed on power levels
- FireFly recommends alkaline batteries. Please always test prior to use.
(adapted from Google Wi-Fi https://support.google.com/wifi/answer/7182746?hl=en)
- FireFly Mini uses Wi-Fi Mesh technology to give you unprecedented expandability with our mobile firing solution. With Wi-Fi Mesh, you are able to use over 100 units simultaneously (with both FireFly Plus and Mini) with a FireFly Plus/Mini unit as a range repeater if necessary
- Our FireFly Mesh network gives you flexible coverage in hard to cover areas like around trees and buildings by allowing units to bounce signals off each additional FireFly Mini
- Direct path signal transfer gives FireFly Mini Mesh networks the ability to find the quickest path to the primary Firefly Mini creating negligible signal latency
Our Wi-Fi Mesh network is self healing
- In a traditional Wi-Fi network, when a router breaks, all communication between your devices is broken too. But in our mesh network, if one FireFly Mini goes down, communication is simply rerouted through another FireFly Mini
- This applies only if secondary FireFly Mini units loses connectivity. If your primary FireFly Mini goes offline (the one connected to your mobile device), so will your entire network
- Keep up-to-date on your FireFly Mini using our new Over-the-air update mechanism
- Forget paying for USB sticks and sending units back to the manufacturer, our FireFly Mini update protocols allow you to update your units with the latest software using a Wi-Fi hotspot free of charge. Just rename your Wi-Fi hotspot or router to TITANUPDATE with the password TITANUPDATE and your FireFly Mini will automatically grab the latest firmware from our U.S. based servers.
- Hotspot based updating allows you to update over 256 units simultaneously saving you time and effort
Android and iOS Compatibility
- FireFly Mini is compatible with Android operating systems 6 and above and iOS 9 and above.