FireFly for Desktop
The FireFly Firing System has come to your computer using the power of Android Emulation.
Minimum System Requirements (from Bluestacks Software):
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Follow the steps below to install FireFly for Laptop
- Go to www.bluestacks.com and download their Android Emulator.
- Install Bluestacks into your computer.
- Download our Android Application by searching for FireFly: The Fireworks App in Google Play inside the Bluestacks software (this will prompt you to create a Google Play Account if you do not already have one).
- OR Go to this link for a direct Application Download
- Open the application inside Bluestacks and login to the FireFly Firing System.
- If you want to design shows to music, you will need to first purchase or download MP3 files into your computer. You will then load them by following these instructions HERE.
- Turn on your FireFly Firing System and connect to the TitanFire Wi-Fi as you would using your mobile device.
- Recognize that your finger is now your mouse and in order to swipe, you will need to just click and drag.