FireFly is the only wireless firework device that allows consumers to design and safely launch a firework show through their Bluetooth® smart device.
With FireFly, consumers can design a fireworks show with up to 15 fireworks, synchronize the show to their downloaded music and launch it wirelessly from up to 50 feet away. The $224.99 purchase of FireFly comes with reusable connection cables to allow users to create and launch shows for celebrations year after year.
- On sale now for $224.99
- Purchase includes FireFly module and 15 connection cables
- Available online and in Pyro City stores
- Bluetooth® capability allows you to launch your show up to 50 feet away
- Emergency stop and start safety features
- Launch options from the app:
- Design and launch a show with up to 15 fireworks
- Launch one firework at a time in manual firing mode
- Connection cables are reusable
- Android and iOS compatible
For press inquiries or to contact our media relations team, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the News:
- 5/18/17 - Winco Fireworks launches first-ever wireless fireworks device for consumers with Bluetooth® technology
About Winco Fireworks:
Winco Fireworks is a national consumer and professional fireworks distributor, headquartered in Prairie Village, Kansas. The company launched in the summer of 1964 in Pittsburg, Kansas as a 60-square foot fireworks stand and now operates dozens of stores across the country. Since incorporating in 1979, Winco has stood for industry-leading fireworks innovation and produced quality products for consumer and professional fireworks customers for more than 38 years. In 2017, Winco introduced their latest fireworks innovation, FireFly, to allow users a better way to enjoy fireworks. Winco is a proud member of the American Pyrotechnics Association and works with state and local governments to ensure both fair and safe industry regulations. For more information, please visit wincofireworks.com.