Aerial eye candy is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
How FireFly Works.
Download The App
Download the app on your smartphone or tablet. Pair it with your module and start building your show. Want to keep things simple? We have a number of pre-designed shows for you.
Get Plugged In
Place up to 15 fuses in the specially designed FireFly Clips provided and plug the connection cables into the module. The red/green light will illuminate, showing connectivity. Test your cues in the app to make sure everything is just right before launching your show.
It’s Go Time
FireFly’s Bluetooth® works up to 50 feet away. So, launch your show, take a seat and enjoy what you’ve created. The beauty of a wireless firework firing system is that for once, you get to see the show, too.
Product Usage Tips
Get the biggest bang out of your FireFly experience.
- Download the app, import your music, and begin designing your show. In Show Designer mode, a product catalog provides fuse and effect times for recommended products. If you want more control on firing times, manual mode allows you to launch fireworks individually with the press of a button.
- Read each firework’s package to ensure proper distance from other fireworks. If the product emits showers of sparks, for example, it could ignite other products. Use the 3-meter cable to ensure adequate spacing.
- Space your fireworks on a level, flat surface. Once you have your final placement, be sure the module is powered OFF and connect the product fuses to the FireFly clip with the module. The fuse should make connection with the heating coil. If the fuse is short or bent, consider using a small piece of tape to secure it.
- Turn FireFly on and check that the red/green lights are illuminated and the fuses are securely connected. Don’t move the fireworks once the fuse has been connected to ensure the fuse stays secure in the FireFly Clip.
- Test your show to ensure the cues sync to your song and the module lights illuminate at cue placement.
- Ensure you have Bluetooth® connectivity (effective distance 30-100 feet, depending on your device) then launch your show. The show will download to the module, so once it begins you can safely join your guests and enjoy your masterpiece.
- Use the Emergency Stop feature if needed. You must be paired to Bluetooth® to achieve this. Do not approach the show if it doesn’t seem safe.
- After each show, hose down the fireworks (but not the module) to eliminate the risk of fire.
- Before starting the next show, clean the FireFly Clip heating coil by opening the clip and firing on manual mode with no fuse. If more significant debris is present, use a soft brush or cotton swab and alcohol to gently clean around the heating coil.